We're looking for a customer-oriented person in charge of managing, monitoring, and collecting feedback from long-tail customers to drive growth.
Objectives of this role:
- Management of business petitions from long-tail customers, ensuring that their desired outcome is achieved.
- Become a product expert to assist customers in the best possible way and share the latest developments and best practices that apply to each use case.
- Gathering feedback to detect patterns establishing a playbook (templates), and driving the improvement of internal workflows towards automation and scalability
Responsibilities - you’ll mainly work on:
- Management of all individual petitions related to business and make these accounts grow until they qualify for an advocate assigned or reach their full potential.
- Monitor customer activity and maximize usage of Signaturit´s platform and products, ensuring customer adoption and expansion.
- Gather inputs for product adoption needs detected (nurturing campaigns, FAQs, etc) and propel that essential information is covered in our onboarding program, Help Center, training. etc.
- Support in the creation of the routes of expansion (workflows, automation, and scalability)
- Online training and Q&A sessions with customers and platform users
- Provide dedicated operational support for accounts of different tiers by email and phone
- Escalate issues to the tech team accordingly
- Provide quantifiable feedback to our product and engineering teams to help inform our product development process.
- Experience in working with CRM & Helpdesk software (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbally), French is definitely a plus!
- Be a positive force that communicates with a personal and confident voice
- Be a critical thinker and have a keen eye for troubleshooting
- Believe in doing the right thing (and doing it right!)
- Be a team player and show empathy at all times
- Be willing to have fun and help the team and Signaturit reach its ambitious goals!
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS or Tech companies
- Good level in any other European languages
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, Gmelius, Hubspot, Quicksight
You will be our ideal candidate if you are:
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A hands on person, and someone who understands and agreed with the quote: "Plans are useless but planning is indispensable" (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D