What we'd need...
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to help us deliver the leading technology to close contracts and maximize platform performance. You will be responsible for maintaining the system/data and expanding on Salesforce’s integration capabilities to provide scalable and maintainable solutions on the Force.com platform.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Build, test and deploy projects, enhancements, and bug fixes in Salesforce.com
- Responsible for architecture and optimization of the Signaturit app in Salesforce.com
- Lead and support Salesforce.com projects requiring third-party vendor resources.
This is you...
- 2+ year of experience implementing, customizing and configuring Salesforce.com
- Experience building Lightning pages and leveraging AppExchange packages.
- Understanding of APEX, LWCs, SOAP/REST/Bulk APIs.
- Comfortable with SQL and relational databases.
- Driven and accountable self-starter, with the ability to identify and communicate priorities, and work independently in a rapidly growing organization.
- Thorough research, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent analytical, project management, and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies preferred.
- Proficiency in Spanish and a good level of written and spoken English
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: "Plans are useless but planning is indispensable" (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D