What we'd need...
We are looking for a Data Science to join our Data team. You will be working within the Data team, to provide robust insights, analysis, and analytical reporting to interpret results and inform key business areas on customer profiles, trends, and portfolio analysis.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Work with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure data is up to date, accurate, and compliant with all data protection requirements.
- Understand business challenges & opportunities and identify where customer data could help support business decisions.
- Develop and deliver analytics reporting and dashboards as required by business areas.
- Communicate knowledge, insight, and recommendations in a way that is clear, succinct, and action orientated.
- Support the Data Manager and other analysts in the design, construction, and implementation of appropriate analytical processes which support business objectives.
This is you...
Strategic understanding: ability to connect data, analytics, and strategic thinking.
- Ability to present complex information clearly and professionally to a variety of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of output.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to prioritize, schedule, and work to deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel.
- Experience in developing and delivering analytics dashboards and reporting. Ability to present complex information clearly and professionally to a variety of audiences.
- Masters in Data Science or equivalent experience.
- SAS/Data Industry Standard Qualifications.
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Excellent knowledge of the analytics process including the security of data.
- Knowledge in R & Python language.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: "Plans are useless but planning is indispensable" (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D