The goal is to bring your talent and energy together with a strong existing team to make Signaturit the European leader in the electronic transactions market. Working with us is highly challenging and rewarding at the same time. At Signaturit, we trust each other, we are eager to learn and to take new challenges. We are super happy to be welcoming new colleagues sharing these values.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative.
What we’d need…
You are the right person if you want to grow your self-confidence through victories, understand your clients' business challenges, and be part of an extremely successful adventure.
To succeed at Signaturit our team is made of people who put the best in what they do every day, do it smartly, take risks, and have no fear of failure.
Some of your responsibilities will be…
- Develop net-new business leads by understanding potential customer's business challenges and identifying how Signaturit can solve them
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with phone, email, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of meetings
This is you...
- Experience in a similar role, in SaaS company is a plus
- Native Spanish and working proficiency English
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Intrinsic motivation, persistency & no fear.
- Willing to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- A good level in any other European language is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: "Plans are useless but planning is indispensable" (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D