What we'd need...
We are looking for a People Generalist to undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves, and support the People team. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. You’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Support in the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient workplace.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Maintain employee files and records.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team-building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
This is you
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as an HR Generalist
- Experience in recruitment and selection
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and detail-oriented.
- Sociable, with a positive attitude.
- Experience in MS Office.
- Proficiency in Spanish and a good level of written and spoken English.
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Good level in any other European languages.
- Experience with tools HR management systems
- Knowledge of HR Analytics
- Previous experience in HR departments in a startup company
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: "Plans are useless but planning is indispensable" (bt Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D