What we'd need...
We are looking for a customer-tech oriented person to be in charge of answering product and service questions in a timely manner. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for providing technical customer support via ticketing software. As a member of our Technology department you will contribute to deliver a personal, high-quality experience to ensure that the users understand the product and its possibilities and accompany them through any incidents or problems they might have.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.Resolve our clients' queries through the ticketing software by:
- determining the cause of the problem asking the customer for the needed information in order to reproduce it.
- explaining the best solution to solve the problem or temporary workaround.
- escalating to Product & Tech and following up to ensure resolution following the internal protocols.
Work closely with other teams like Product, Tech, Customer Success and Sales to provide assistance and resolve product queries raised by our clients.Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.Keep our Knowledge Base and Help Center updated.Propose new ways to improve our service, product, strategies and processes.Show a personal voice on your communication.Think outside the box and be able to provide creative solutions and workarounds when necessary.Your workshift would be from 15hrs to 00hrs.
This is you
- You have proven experience of at least 2 years in a B2B SaaS company in Technical Customer Support.
- Availability and flexibility to work on evening/night shifts according to business needs, including Bank holidays, with the possibility to work remotely.
- You are trilingual in Spanish and English (both written and verbally).
- You can understand API concepts and terminology and feel comfortable using software to work with them (for ex. Postman), in order to assist with technical API questions.
- You have basic notions of SQL
- You’re tech-savvy, comfortable with computers, able to learn technical concepts and ready to absorb new information quickly.
- You’re responsible, organized, self-disciplined and can work from home comfortably without constant supervision.
- You always make sure that the information you provide is accurate and true.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- You enjoy working with customers and making them happy.
- You are a team player always willing to have fun with your Signabuddies!
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Proven Experience working with Zendesk or similar tool.
- Good Excel skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- You have basic notions of Catalan.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D