What we'd need...
We are looking for a detail oriented Frontend Developer to join our product team and to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
You will work with the design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What you'll be doing...
-Developing new user-facing features
-Building reusable code and libraries for future use
-Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
-Contributing to technical discussions and architecture
-Designing new projects using patterns and clean code
-Promoting quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture
-Providing support on escalated technical issues
What you'll need to succeed...
- Good knowledge of technologies like React or Angular (or any other JS framework)
- Knowledge of Redux or other state management tools.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (such as JSS/Less/Sass)
- Used with Webpack
- Unit and integration tests (Jest, Mocha, Chai, React Testing Library); understand quality is everyone's responsibility
- Understand responsive design, mobile and offline first
- Solid understanding of core concepts with GIT
- Ambassador of best practises, clean code and design patterns
- A proactive person when it comes to find everyday solutions
- Proficiency in both Spanish and English is a must
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Backend technologies (for instance Node.js) is a nice to have
- AWS and Jenkins
- UI tools like Zeplin
- Agile methodologies
- Docker environments
- A learn by doing attitude, high energy and team player
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D